·I have been married to Lorraine for 43 years and together we have raised four children and presently have 12 grandchildren. We live in Saint-Lazare, Quebec near Montreal.
I Spent most of my professional career as an officer in the Canadian Armed Forces
· I am a graduate of the Canadian Forces Officer Candidate School, Canadian Forces Infantry School, Canadian Army Command and Staff College Kingston, Ontario and the Institut Superieur de la Defence in Brussels Belgium
· I held many Field Command positions at various levels, in Canada and overseas
· I assumed several senior staff positions at National Defense Headquarters Ottawa, as well as with Canadian Forces Europe Command liaising with and working in conjunction with several of our allied Army Corps
· I retired from the Armed Forces to oversee the establishment of one of the regional technological simulation centers, which offer training for leaders in military operations at the battle group level where I managed the center for several years
· These appointments prepared me well for what God was going to impart to me through the Apostolic and Strategic Planning training received at the Bethel School of Ministry in Redding California
· Throughout my career, God was preparing me with the ability, not only to speak about Strategic and Apostolic Planning, but most importantly to demonstrate how it applies to the Body of Christ and how to put it into action.
· I served as an elder and the leader of men’s ministries in several congregations, Provincial Director for Alpha Ministries (the Alpha Course) for Quebec and with my wife as co-directors for Marriage Ministries International for Quebec
- WATCH HOST
- AOP TEACHING LEADER